In accordance with the Regulation on the National Social Investment Fund of Tajikistan (NSIFT), approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan No. 67 as of February 27, 2002, the NSIFT structure is as the follows.
The NSIFT Board is the highest governing body of NSIFT, which consists of representatives of governmental and non-governmental organizations of the Republic of Tajikistan.
NSIFT Executive Committee
The Executive Committee is a working body of NSIFT headed by the Executive Director, and consists of the Managers of NSIFT Departments.
Executive Director of NSIFT
The Executive Director of NSIFT manages the activities of NSIFT, and ex officio is a member of the NSIFT Board.
- Financial and Accounting Department;
- Community Project Department;
- Procurement Department;
- Informational and Analytical Department;
- Administrative Department.
NSIFT Representative offices:
- NSIFT Representative office in the city of Kurgan-Tyube;
- NSIFT Representative office in the city of Kulyab;
- NSIFT Representative office in Rasht.